- Long service life
- Quick to install
- Maximise production time
- Minimise labour costs
- Reduce manual handling
- In January 2021 Pipelion achieved a milestone of over 300 kilometres supplied into underground coal mine throughout NSW and QLD.
- Meets requirements of MDG 3608,6.9 Non-Metallic Pipes
- Certified FRAS product
- Australian designed
- All Pipelion pipes are manufactured and assembled in Australia.
- Australian owned
- Assembled outbye at non-critical times
- Fast installation methods which reduce downtime
- Installation methods significantly reduce manual handling
Pipelion products are specifically aimed at the underground coal mining industry where Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) is a major concern.
Pipelion products are also suitable for use in Class 1 explosive atmospheres.
Pipelion products have been brought to the market after many years of research and development.
The innovations in advance polymer technology, product design, joining systems and installation processes have led to a product designed to provide the end user with a highly efficient, cost effective and safer means to install underground services.
Pipelion products are:
- FRAS rated (Fire Resistant Anti Static)
- FRAS rated for the working life of the product
- Made from inherently safe polymer compounds
- Non toxic
Pipelion products are designed for use in Underground Coal mines for the purpose of conveying products such as:
- Fire / raw water.
- Pump out / waste water
- Compressed air.
- Inert gas
- Methane gas
A single pipe product suitable for all the above mediums.